BAeHAL has a reputation of being a world-class company for providing high technology and quality IT solutions and services for global business needs in Aerospace, Defence, Transportation and other chosen areas.
BAeHAL Quality Policy
- Customer satisfaction
- Achieve and exceed customer expectations
- Improve processes continually
- Ensure safety and reliability of the products
- DOD-STD-2167A ("Defence system software development")
- RTCA/DO-178B ("Software considerations in airborne systems and equipment certification")
- MIL-STD-498 (Software development and documentation)
- ISO/IEC-12207(Software engineering)
- ADDIE-Model for instructional systems design process. Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation
- ASD/AECMA S 1000D - Standard adopted by European Association of Aerospace Industries
- Customer-specified standards like (ATA100/ATA2100, AVP77, ATA 101, ATA102, ATA200 / 2000, ATA iSPEC 2200)
Accreditation and Certifications
ISO 9001:2008 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization.
- Needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements, and
- Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
AS 9100 C
The standard AS9100 includes ISO 9001:2008 quality management system requirements and specifies additional requirements for a quality management system for the aerospace industry.
ISO 27001 : 2005 is an International Standard specifying requirements for establishing, implementing and documenting Information Security Management Systems (ISMS). ISO 27001 : 2005 is an Information System Security Standard based on Risk Assessment and PDCA model. It specifies security controls to be implemented by an organization following a risk assessment.
BAeHAL has been certified compliant for the BS-7799 Certification in January 2004 and subsequently re-certified for ISO 27001 : 2005 in January 2007.
SEI CMMI Level 3
BAeHAL has been successfully assessed at SEI CMMI Level 3 by QAI India. The assessment and the scope of the assessment (using SCAMPISM, Class A methodology) included all software development, testing and maintenance services. The focus of the assessment included 18 Key Process Areas of maturity level 3 CMMI (Dev V1.2).
"Very high level of commitment and flexibility of the project team to meet the deadlines."
"You are the most honest and transparent organization I have come across in my entire tenure"
"Periodic review by PM and follow up by technical and commercial group & quick response from BAeHAL team"
"We congratulate for excellent functioning of OBC software in RISAT mission. Thanks to you on our behalf"
"BAeHAL resource has provided a very useful business object tool which reduces time and enables BA managers to have full visibility of safety issues. The support by BAeHAL resource for this tool is brilliant"